Denver's Most Practical Wedding Planning Resource
It's our mission to do everything we can to help brides and grooms create their dream weddings within their budget, and without going insane. A wedding is just the beginning of a marriage, so we also want to help prepare couples for a marriage that is as happy as their wedding day.
How We're Different
Ever ask yourself these questions?
- Why are wedding sites totally bride-centric?
- Why do all of the couples and weddings in magazines seem to look the same?
- Am I the only person who finds wedding planning more overwhelming than fun?
- Do I have to be a detective just to find vendor pricing info?
- Am I the only person trying to plan a wedding without a million dollar budget?
- Why does everyone think more about their wedding than their marriage?
- Why do blogs focus on pretty inspiration instead of talking about the logistics of how it was done?
- Am I the only person who doesn't want a traditional or girly wedding?
- Why do wedding blogs feature models in styled shoots instead of real couples?
We hear you! We hope our down-to-earth, practical site will be a breath of fresh air for you as you plan your wedding.
Meet the Editor
Hi there! I'm Kristi Thompson. I'm the editor of Colorful Colorado Weddings, a Denver day-of wedding coordinator, and a contributor for the Huffington Post Weddings Blog. I've seen that couples are incredibly capable; they just need a local resource to assist and inspire them along the way.